Sunday, September 7, 2008

Giving In to the Blog Craze

So I decided that I would give in and try this Blog thing. There really isn't much that I have to share at any given time but I keep getting emails from everyone saying, check out my blog. I thought it would be the best way to keep in touch with all my friends so here I am. I don't have any kids to share or anything like that but I thought it would be fun to show off my niece. She is my only pride and joy right now. Besides Matt of course!!

2 comments:

Mandi Jones said...

Yeah!! I know exactly how you feel. I did this exact same post about a month or so ago. :) Now that I think of it, I don't think I ever sent you an invite to read it. I'll do it right now!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Jacki-
I found you! I am so glad you have a blog. I always wonder what you have been up to. By the way, it was so good to see you at the fair. If I wasn't by myself trying to keep a 3 year old under control, I would have visited longer. I hope you don't mine, but I am adding you to my friends list. You can do the same. Miss you friend! Love ya!