Matt:
WORK!!! He is in his busy season right now and spends over 40 hrs a week at work.
Completing the never ending honey do's for me.
Playing with Trevor any spare second he has.
Building a Chicken Coop
and Camping with Family on Memorial Day on Mount Dutton
Take note of the trailer behind him on his left. That sweet beast is ours. All ours. A 1957 Dalton.
Jacki:
Finishing the last days of school!
Packing Packing and more Packing. I am moving schools due to the reconfigurations
Moving all the chairs, desks, boxes and everything else to my new classroom (summer? who gets summers off?)
Cooking (a great help for ideas is www.simplifysupper.com ), Cleaning, Changing Diapers, Grocery Shopping, and never ending laundry.
Camping with Trevor for the first time

Trevor:
Lots of Dr. Visits Some for sicknesses but most for his usual well baby visits
Rolling over
Grinning
Sitting up
Trying new foods (Licorice is sooo good)
Going on walks with mom and dad
Going Camping for the first time

Four Wheeler Rides
4 comments:
Jacki! He is so dang cute!
welcome back. sounds like you have been somewhat busy! trevor is gettin so big. so cute!!!
Glad to see you guys are alive and well! And boy, packin' a classroom is not my idea of fun. I've been there! Good luck! And also, you really do have a cute little guy! I hope you get a little bit of fun in too!
Matty, I miss your Mama! When you see her again will you please give her a huggins from LesAnne? And your Papa, too! And, heck while your at it, just give everyone you see in your life hugs. I think it's a healthy habit! Creates smiles! Thanks for the update. The wonderful world of blogging needs to hear about your life. Much appreciated!
Post a Comment