Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag You're it!

7 Random or Weird Facts about me:

1: I don't like certain foods because of their textures not because of the flavor. Example: yogurt,
and tomatoes
2: I can't fall asleep unless I am laying on my right side.
3: I don't like to drive, if I can find someone else to drive me I will. (Long distances)
4: Even though I am a teacher I do not like to speak in public.
5: I hate spiders and will not kill them cause I don't like to hear the crunching sound I make
Matt do it.
6: Just whenI am ready to go to bed I have to go through the house and straighten everything
it drives Matt crazy.
7: Matt says to tell everyone that I spend ten minutes every morning staring at my clothes
trying to decide what to wear. I told him this is normal.

People I tag:
Stephanie Hall, Stephanie Carson, Stephanie Smith, Haley, JoLynne, Jayme, and Mindee

3 comments:

Teisha said...

haha... I can relate to some of those things on your list. And tell Matt that the staring at your clothes for 10 min. is what every girl does!! ;)

heather said...

That is SO NORMAL. I even think about what I'm going to wear while dressing my kids. To minimize time wasted, of course.

Doug and Marilyn said...

Hey we made our blog private..send me your email at lds_skigrl@yahoo.com
Thanks!