Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

My Birthday began with my house being decorated to remind me of how old I am.


Streamers and balloons were everywhere!

I then arrive to school to find my classroom decorated the same way. My students were so excited to celebrate my birthday and to see all the balloons hanging from the cieling and all over the walls. I received many gifts from my students and even go a card from the whole class. I didn't take pictures and now I am sad I didn't but I have always been bad a remembering to take pictures.

Later that night Matt and Megan surprised me with my parents, grandparents, and sister and niece. They all came over to have cake and ice cream. It is always fun to be with my family. It was really nice to have my grandma and grandpa over.

It is always a good day when you get to end it with family who love you and care for you. Thanks guys for being so wonderful!

6 comments:

mcbingham said...

Happy happy Birthday Jacki!! You deserve all of the decorations, and celebrations possible! I hope you had a great b-day!

Mandi Jones said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like you had a fun day!

Steph Cef said...

Jacki! I am so excited I found your blog. I hope you had an awesome birthday. Send me your e-mail and I'll add you to my blog. My e-mail is stephcefalo@yahoo

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday Jacki!!! Hope it was fun.
Your Bday Friend

heather said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun day and what a sweet husband.

smilingcarriester said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?!??!??!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!!? And you didn't tell me?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh man! Your house looked so fun! ;) I wish I could have been there to help decorate! :)

Sure love ya and miss ya!