So I have to apologize to all of you extreme bloggers who get annoyed with having to look at my posts for so long. I don't have that exciting of a life to be able to blog daily or weekly. However, I have had a bit happen the last little bit but we haven't had internet access for awhile and therefore I haven't been able to add anything. Now we are up and running and so here is what has happened in our sad little lives.
Our downstairs is now finished being remodeled and so the kitchen is ready to use!! It is exciting to see the finished product. If you have never been to our house you wouldn't know it but the space you are seeing had the furnace, air conditioner and the washer and dryer space. Then there was a wall where the counter ends where there was storage shelving. It was all taken down and the wall was taken out to what you see now.



5 comments:
It looks awesome! I wish our basement was finished... hope all is well.
INCREDIBLE!!! I'm sure that's a relief to have it done. Do you have anyone moving in?? Keep those posts comin we love them! :)
PS How's school going?>
Wow! that turned out great. You should post before and after pictures so we could see the overall change. Hope your loving it.
Looks good guys!! You want to come do my basement!! j/k ;)
That looks amazing! Wow!
Post a Comment