Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girls Weekend


This Weekend I went with Matt's aunts, cousins, mom, sisters, and grandma to St. George where we stayed with Steph and Ty (thanks again guys) at their house. Then on Saturday we went to the St. George marathon and watched as Maddison and aunt Kristine ran to the finish line. As we stood and watched in the rain, hundreds of people come in, I was inspired by them. I couldn't believe the many ages of the people competing in the race and I thought that if those people could do it so could I. (Yeah right)


Then we went to the outlet stores and there are always good deals there. I actually got to see Trudy there (It was good to see you dear).

The best part of the weekend by far was going to Tuacan and watched Les Meserables. I had never been there before and it was so good. The most memorable part was when it began to rain heavily the last twenty minutes of the show. By the end of the show we were soaked. It was worth it though and I will always remember it. Thanks Bangerter Family that was great! I hope to get more pictures up as soon as I can get them.

10 comments:

The Mortons said...

Looks like fun! Shopping, warm weather, and shopping :) You know I love to shop.

Lisa said...

yes it was lots of fun and LOTS of RAIN!!! WE defiantly soaked by the end and smelled like "wet dog". lol

heather said...

How nice that you get along so well with the in-laws. I love my in-laws too.

Stephanie Hall said...

I found you! It was good to talk to you..hopefully this helps us keep in touch!

Lindsay G said...

Hey you! I just found your blog on Danielle's! It's good to see what's going on with ya! Glad everything went well with your surgery and you're recovered. We just went to the tuachan this past weekend...I agree, it was amazing! (and it didn't rain on us;)

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Looks like you had a blast! I haven't been down to St. George for a good 7 years! Sad, I know. Looks like you have great sister in laws, and who couldn't pass up the awesome weather in Sunny St. George!!! Love ya!
Jayme
davenjayme.blogspot.com

JO said...

how much fun! I love girl nights out. So fun that you got to see Trudy. Did you just run into her?

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

Hope things are getting to cold to quick up there for you. Its a little bit too cold for me. Love ya

M and M said...

Matt-
So I talked with a man named Monty today and we had a great chat. I gave you an A+ recommendation. Hope things work out and that all is going well for you two! Check in tomorrow for the big announcement... boy or girl :)

The Mortons said...

Hey, we are going private. Leave me a comment with your email address!!!