Thursday, April 23, 2009

What you all have REALLY been waiting for...

Yes that is right folks it is about darn time if I do say so myself Matt and I are going to have a little one join our family in October. We are so excited, I am almost 14 weeks and have only been sick one day. I just hope it stays that way. We will find out what we are having in about a month. I don't care what we have but Matt really would prefer a boy. I think he will swoon over his little girl though so whatever we have will be great. I just want a healthy baby. Many people have asked me if I will continue working after I have the baby and yes I will. My sister just moved here to Logan just a few miles from my house so she will watch the baby while Matt and I work. It is such a relief to know that my baby will be in good hands and well taken care of. Thanks sis!

20 comments:

Lindsay G said...

YAY! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! It sounds like we are only 6 weeks apart! Glad you've been feeling well...if you didn't get really sick the first 14 weeks, you should be in the clear for sure now! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

nicole lindsay said...

congratulations! We are so excited for you guys, i hope you don't mind that i found your blog! you should email me at fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com so i can add your name and you can view our blog.

Lauren said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh that is the best news! I have been waiting for this. Congrats and I'm so glad you've been feeling well. Good luck teaching too..you are wonder woman!

Advent Creative said...

That's better. A real update that makes my heart smile. Love you guys.

Wendy

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

Congrats to both you and Matt, you guys will be such great parents!

Liz & Cortney said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you both!

The Rubens said...

Congratulations on the baby news. That is so exciting. I am glad you have been feeling well.

Leslie said...

Well, well, well a little "Matty" is exactly what this world needs. Or course if it's a girl, " Matty" works too! HAPPY FOR YOU, BOTH! Give Fat-Matt a big lovin for me! PS I happened onto your blog via Megan... I'm officially a cyber-snoop! Sorry! Come snoop on mine if you want!

JO said...

so great!!!!! It is so nice that your sister will be able to watch your baby. I can't wait to find out what you are having. You need to post some pics as your belly grows. I love seeing prego girls!

Mandi Jones said...

HOORAY again!! I'm so happy for you two!

The Mortons said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teisha said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is so exciting!! That is great that you haven't been very sick... Keep us posted!!

heather said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. You guys will make great parents!

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

how lucky for you to have such a trusty sitter so close! I'm so excited for you and I hope you continue to feel well.

mcbingham said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for the both of you! You'll be great parents!

j.evans photography said...

Congrats Jacki! I found your blog a little while ago, hope you don't mind I check it out every once in awhile. That will be nice to have Dawna babysit for you.

Scott and Haley said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited. It is about time. I am sure Grandma and Grandpa are excited to have grandchild #2. Good luck with the last 26 weeks! I am a little jealous because I was sick the entire time with both babies. Be glad you didn't get it bad.

Romney Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am really excited for you. You and your husband are just like Brian and I were. I just wanted a healthy baby and he wanted a boy, so of coarse, we got a girl. Then for the second baby he wanted another girl because he knew how to raise girls, and we got a boy. But needless to say he was still happy with both. I hope everything is going great and that you are still not getting sick. That is the worst part.