Sunday, June 7, 2009

We could've found out!

So this last Tuesday, I went in for another heart check up and they did an echo where they go in and look at the heart and listen to the heart. Well I mentioned to the Echo guy that it was fun listening to the baby's heart a few months ago and he said that he would let me listen again at the end of the visit. Well when he moved the camera down to the stomach he said he could see the baby and the legs were apart so he could look for the gender but he wasn't going to even tempt himself because Matt wasn't there and he wasn't going to do it without Matt. I was kind of sad but I thought, well it is no big deal because I will find out on Monday June 1. Yeah well that is what I thought. Till I got a phone call from the doctor the following day and found out that the Dr. was going to have to cancel due to a death in the family. So now I won't find out the gender of the baby till June 10th which is my Dad's birthday. I am really excited to find out just what we are going to have because then shopping will be a little more exciting because I will know if I am looking for pink or blue colored things. I am truly excited to meet my little one and just hope that it will be healthy and strong.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Dang it!! That's a huge bummer, could of known, but now the wait is on again! (Ok, ok, it's only two more days!) Let us know when the big news is finally discovered!

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Oh man, I bet you can't wait. But you don't have much longer! I hope to hear soon and you won't make all of us in the blogger world wait 2 weeks to hear.

heather n said...

Congrats! You are going to make a great mom!

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

I am so excited for you! IT is so much fun to all be pregant at the same time and for you and me all the first things to experience. Love ya

Scott and Haley said...

Where is the belly shot?