I am so slow at getting this update and I don't even have a good excuse as to why. But here it is now. Matt and I went to Panguitch two weekends ago and it was the weekend of the Balloon Fest. Every year people from all over come and set up their Hot Air Balloons in a field, then take off for awhile. Then you can walk the streets where there are booths and activities going on most of the day. We got up pretty early to make it to the field where we could walk around and see all the hot air balloons in the process of being blown up. They were at different stages, I never realized how simple the process it is. It just takes many people to help get it done because they are so large.



After the balloon fest the guys went for a four-wheeler ride and so us girls decided to walk around all the booths and let the kids play on the blow up slide and jumping cage. While we were there all three sister-in-laws were walking together and I heard many people talking and giggling saying things like, "look all three of them how funny!" or "triplets" I realized those comments were about us because we are all three pregnant and pretty close in size. I am sure we were a sight to see for others but really I think it is pretty fun to all be going through the same experiences together. Once we got home we took some pictures to show us three triplets off.
That night we had a barbeque with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was the last night before Nick left for boot camp and pretty much turned into a Party. The boys got playing and really put on a show for all of us. They got playing on the trampoline and palying all sorts of crazy games and well they weren't too smart because they decided that they would play popcorn again like they did when they were kids. They didn't put into consideration that fifteen years later they weighed a lot differently and the outcome wouldn't be as much fun, but they did it anyway. Well, Matt included in this 'fun' all jumped and landed on their backsides but they hit the ground underneath them and came up grabbing their tailbones. Needless to say the fun pretty much ended there. Matt is still feeling some of the results from that.
We took some pictures of Nick with his family just before he left.
The day we left to go home Matt and I had Kevin (Matt's Dad) take us fishing up Panguitch Lake that morning. Very first cast Kevin caught a fish, but it was a bit small so he let it go. I thought "great we are off to a great start" well that didn't last long because we ended up only catching two fish, but the fish Kevin caught was 18 in. long. We are excited to go back on the 24th and see if we can't catch a larger one and a lot more of them. Kevin says he found the sweet spot so let's hope we have better luck.

It is always fun going down to Panguitch it is always a party when we are down there.
3 comments:
You're looking mighty cute with your tummy and all! :) Oh and I love the picture with all the balloons starting to go off! What a cool festival!
Hey....you are looking cute and pregnant!!!!
Jackie!!! It's Steph "Proctor" Hedberg! Congrats on being prego, i'm so excited for you. You look great! So fun to catch up on your life through this blog ;) Hope all is well!!! xoxo
Post a Comment