This is me at 20 weeks. I didn't realize just how much of a belly I was getting till I had Matt take this picture for me. Man I am afraid of just how big I will really get. Oh well it will be worth it in the end.
Love your belly! :) And I hear you about FEELING like you are going to be huge in the end. I had the same feelings about myself. It's all fun though! I kinda miss my belly now.
Jacki friend I was so excited when I found your blog. You are going to be the cutest mommy! Little boys are SO fun. How is life? What are you doing for the summer?
10 comments:
Fun! you are going to be one of those cute pregnant people!
You look so good. Enjoy!:)
oh...baby belly. So fun!
Does little Boy Blue have a name yet? And you are looking cute as can be!
Love your belly! :) And I hear you about FEELING like you are going to be huge in the end. I had the same feelings about myself. It's all fun though! I kinda miss my belly now.
I love your little baby bump, its SO cute! I cant wait until it gets even bigger. Then you will look even more like Tempelton haha ( thanks alot jer)
Congrats on the baby, we're so excited for you guys and know you'll make great parents!
you're so cute!!!!! oh my sake!!!
Jacki friend I was so excited when I found your blog. You are going to be the cutest mommy! Little boys are SO fun. How is life? What are you doing for the summer?
I didn't know you were preggo! Ahh! How exciting! Yea!
Post a Comment