Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trevor Kirk Bangerter

The Countdown's over!!! That's right, the countdown has ended and it ended right on schedule! Now that may cause some confusion as most people have understood that our due date was Oct 27th, including the doctors. I, however, have been telling Trevor for the last month that he would be coming on Oct 21st. Good boy, way to listen to daddy!! Trevor was born at 9:56 a.m. on Wed. Oct. 21st. He weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and measured 20.5 in. The entire pregnancy he has been riding head down and very low. At our doctor appt on tuesday afternoon Jacki was dialated to a 1.5 and Trevor was still head down. When they checked her at 8 the next morning in labor and delivery she was at a 5 so they ultrasounded her to verify the baby's direction and he had spun. Because he was breach they chose to deliver Trevor by cesarian. Baby Trevor and mommy are both doing wonderful. Jacki is definately a proud momma. She can't get enough of little Trevor and is constantly saying how much she loves him. It's really cute. We'll get more posted later. For now I'll post a few of the pictures and videos we have. Enjoy!!!
Trevor's First Cry


Trevor and Daddy's first time together


Three Generations of Bangerter Boys


Beanie from Grandma Annette



Beanie from Jacki's friend Beth



Knuckles!!!


25 comments:

Wendy said...

I love him too. So good to see you tonight. Can't wait to hold him.

Tom and Crystal said...

Matt! He looks just like you! Congrats you guys! I'm happy for you!

The Mortons said...

Congratulations!!!I love the picture of the knuckles...sweet! Matt...How funny. I talked to you on tuesday on the phone and she delivered the next day! I am so excited for you Jacki and Matt. You will be great parents!

Emily & Eric said...

CONGRATS! He looks like a cutie. I am glad everything went well.
Keep the pictures coming.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jackie! He is adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jocelyn said...

Yipppppeeeee!

Wendy told me all about it and I'm so impressed with you guys! So glad everything is going so well.

He's a gem! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS you guys! He's adorable! Glad everything is going well. Happy to hear he's here & healthy!!! So happy for you guys!

JO said...

I bet you are in LOVE with him and that is how it should be! Enjoy your little one! He is a cutie. If only I could come visit :( Congratulations!

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Congrats! Beautiful baby boy-and he made it in time to wear his Halloween costume! By the way...I liked the reflection list too.

John and Anna said...

Oh Jacki! C section huh!?! Well, I hope your recovery is as good as mine was! I hear regular deliveries are a lot different! Glad you are doing ok though and baby is too! Congrats and what a sweetie! You weren't teaching were you?

Jamie said...

Congratulations! He is very cute! And what a great birthday--that's my Tyler's birthday too! Enjoy your time off with him!

M and M said...

Matt and Jack! He is beautiful! Congrats! We am so happy for you guys! Being a mom is the greatest blessing. I am hope you are recovering okay from the c-section. It can be a doozer! Good luck in the next few weeks... we can't wait to meet him!

Brianna said...

Ooooooh jacki he is SOOOOOO cute!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy everything went well and you both are doing good! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

smilingcarriester said...

So stinkin' CUTE! I can hardly WAIT to meet Trevor!

nicole lindsay said...

so cute! congratulations!

mcbingham said...

Congrats!! Trevor is so cute! Enjoy your new fun! You'll both be such cute parents :)

Stephanie Hall said...

congratulations!!!!! so much fun!

Romney Family said...

Congratulations!!! He is so adorable. I'm glad to hear that you and Trevor are doing great. I hope you continue to enjoy motherhood. It's the best!

heather said...

Congrats guys! I'm glad you all are doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures of him. We missed you guys at the blessing but I'm sure driving all day was the last thing you wanted to do 10 days before you had your baby! Hes so cute!

Leslee Belle said...

congrats! he is adorable!!!

Bethany said...

Jacki, he is so cute. I can't believe that the hat is a bit too big for him. Congratulations.

Teisha said...

Congrats!!!! He is such a cutie!! I am so excited for you guys... what a fun journey you are starting!! Good Luck :0)

Karen said...

Oh what fun .. I'm so excited for you guys, what a sweet family you make!

Steph said...

Congrats Jaki! What a cutie he is. I love the name Trevor too ;) Enjoy every min.

Lauren said...

Congratulations on the new arrival you guys!!