Monday, November 16, 2009

What a face!

How Trevor looks when he is hungry.


Doesn't that just make you wanna cry?

8 comments:

Shellie and Bryan said...

Congrats on the new baby! I'm glad to hear you are recovering and enjoying your new little guy. Thanks for sharing your birth story :) It's amazing how fast they can flip at the last minute!

Teisha said...

That looks like a Matt face!! :0)

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

So sad-- Aunt Stephy will come and give him some mommy milk!

Mandi Jones said...

He's adorable!! And I love your family picture. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jackie! Love, the new family picture at the top of the blog...SO cute! So, I would love to take a look at that extra baby bath you have. If you e-mail me your phone number and address and I can give you a call and swing by sometime. It will be SO fun to see you again too! My e-mail is tina.hammond@gmail. com. Thanks a ton!

Sare said...

Adorable!! I love that you're blogging more!! so fun!! and Congrats again you guys!!! he's so handsome!!

smilingcarriester said...

So stinkin' cute! :)

Lisa said...

you forgot your other niece miss kylee. and oaklee.