The change our lives have taken since we had Trevor has been fast paced. He is growing up way too fast and I feel we are being left in the dust. Christmas came out of no where for us and New Year's is close behind.
Christmas this year was very simple and different because of a few reasons... 1. Trevor is now in our lives to celebrate it with and 2. We are doing the exchanging of gifts on Jan. 3 when Tyler my brother is home from his mission and we can do it all as a family. So for christmas morning we waited for my parents to arrive at about 9:30. We had breakfast then opened our gifts to each other. Afterward we went to Dawna and Ryan's house to watch them open presents with Reese (Dawna had to work until 11:00 so that is why so late.) We then just sat around and enjoyed each other's company. The best gift for Christmas this year was being able to talk with my brother Tyler on the phone and discuss how great being a mommy is. That was pretty cool. I can't wait until this Friday when we go down to the airport to greet Tyler with a new nephew and a neice he hasn't seen in two years. There will be pictures to come for that one. Until then....here is a few pictures to share.
3 comments:
2 months already?? He is a handsome little guy! You must post more photos soon! I mean it! I want to see lot and lots of photos of Trevor!
How cute is he! I'm glad things are going well and I definitely understand things going by so fast.
Love the pics. He is just darling. Happy New Year's Eve.
Post a Comment