Wednesday, January 6, 2010
What a way to ring in the new year
So on Jan. 1 at 2:30 p.m. my little brother Tyler arrived home from his mission in Chile. As we sat there at the airport waiting for his arrival I was getting more and more excited for Trevor to be able to meet his uncle. I of course love being able to show off my little bundle of joy. Trevor had a onesie that says, "I love my uncle Tyler" and then my neice was also wearing a T shirt that said the same thing. As Tyler came down the stairs I couldn't believe how much he had grown up and slimmed down. My favorite part was when Tyler took Trevor in his arms and just cuddled him as he looked at me and said, "He smells just like a baby." I of course cried and couldn't wait to give him a hug of my own. We then spent the next two days at my parents' house playing games and just talking. It is good to have all of our family back together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your baby is so cute! Congrats to you guys!!! I can't believe how much he looks like Matt. I remember seeing some younger pictures of him when they lived in Morgan, and Trevor definitely looks like his daddy!!! And how fun to have your brother home!!!
I'm glad I got the chance to stop and visit my dear friends the Ellis Family. And you're right Tyler looked like a total stud!
PS did you know he stopped by my parents house and visited that night for about 30 minutes. B was happy to see him.
Sounds great-- A Lot better than our new year started off.
Ben and I were visiting Chile for the last two weeks. What mission was your brother in? That is great that he got home safely.
How sweet! My baby brother left in December and I'm still going through the "I can't believe I won't see him for two years!" phase... :-)
Post a Comment