So I just have to say that it was so refreshing to go and be with the girls tonight. We talked about old times and laughed about the stupid things we used to do in high school. Being with the old gang was so much fun. We went to Fredrico's for dinner and then we went and saw "He's Just Not That Into You". May I suggest not going and seeing that. It was pretty awful. It was fun to be with the girls though. Thanks for the fun night and coming to Logan JUST FOR ME! You're great.

4 comments:
how fun, everyone looks great! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the recommendation for the movie....I wanted to see it but now I think I will pass.
look at you.... so on the ball! It seriously was a great night to spend with you and the rest of the gang. We surely need to keep it up! Great to see you Jack! Love ya!
Hey -- how did I not know you have a blog?????
I'll be stalking you now, you know!
I missed not being there with you girlies! I really wanted to be there but there was somewhere else I really needed to be! love ya!!!!
Post a Comment